You are viewing a preview version of this site. The live site is located at: https://jfedgmw.org
- Fellows are chosen based on their leadership aptitude, commitment to Jewish learning, passion for serving their community, and interest in exploring their connection to Israel.
- Applicants must live in Greater MetroWest.
- Applicants must be participants in the Camp Yachad or Camp Deeny Riback community and commit to participate in the summer of 2019.
- Applicants must be in 10th or 11th grade in September of the cohort year (currently in 9th or 10th grade).
- Applicants must submit one reference from camp staff along with their completed application.
- Applicants must participate in an individual and group interview as part of the screening process.
- The Camp2Gether program requires a significant time commitment from teens and their families. To better understand the time commitment, download a sample calendar.
Program Cost and Scholarship Opportunities
Thanks to a $7,300 subsidy from Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ, the program cost per fellow is $2,700 total, which includes a non-refundable $500 deposit.
Grants and need-based financial aid are available.
The application deadline for the 2018-19 cohort is August 16.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For more information contact Amit Stern, Federation Community Shaliach, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (973) 929-3108.