You are viewing a preview version of this site. The live site is located at: https://jfedgmw.org
Throughout the 12-month program (September to September), the teens participate in educational workshops, weekend retreats, and extended educational seminars, in order to create and implement an Israel education program for the summer camp.
- Monthly workshops exploring the program’s core values: entrepreneurship, Jewish identity, diversity, Israel, Jewish peoplehood, and leadership.
- Shabbatonim – Two weekend retreats spent exploring Jewish identity and bonding as a group.
- Meeting and working with the Israeli partners during two inspiring seminars:
- Israel Seminar – Week-long experience in Israel including traveling and exploring Israel with the Israeli cohort from our partners in Arad and Ofakim.
- Summer Mifgash – Ten-day experience hosting a fellow from Arad or Ofakim in your home during the summer, including working together in camp and touring New Jersey and New York.
- Building an educational program and managing it during summer camp, in cooperation with camp staff and the rishonim (young Israeli emissaries living and working in Greater MetroWest for the year).
Camp2Gether offers each program participant the opportunity to develop into a well-rounded and informed young Jewish leader.