You are viewing a preview version of this site. The live site is located at: https://jfedgmw.org
Diller Teen Fellows of Greater MetroWest NJ
Team Building at the Treetop Adventure Course
Exploring our Jewish Identity on our Jewish Identity Shabbaton
Making Baked Goods for the Clients of the Community Soup Kitchen in Morristown
Volunteering at the Interfaith Food Pantry of the Oranges
Throughout the 12-month program (September – September), the Diller Teen Fellows cohort participates in educational workshops, weekend retreats, and extended educational seminars, and creates and implements social service projects.
- Monthly workshops exploring our Six Core Experiences: Leadership, Jewish Identity, Pluralism, Israel, Jewish Peoplehood, and Tikkun Olam (repairing the world)
- Shabbatonim – Three weekend retreats spent exploring Jewish identity and bonding as a group
- Meeting and working with the Israeli partners during two inspiring seminars:
- Jewish Communities Mifgash – Ten-day experience hosting a Rishon LeZion fellow in the spring
- Israel Summer Seminar – Three-week experience in Israel including traveling, volunteering, and exploring Israel with the Diller Teens Fellows from Rishon LeZion and the other international Diller groups during the summer
- Personal, hands-on community service projects
The Diller Teen Fellows Program offers each participant the opportunity to transform into a well- rounded and informed young leader and Jew. Our teens experience a journey unparalleled to participation in the typical Jewish youth movement.
Our Israel Diller fellows visiting Greater MetroWest
A Year to Change a Lifetime
See what it is like to be a Diller Teen Fellow!